means Benefit Systems Croatia d.o.o., having its seat and registered address at Heinzelova 44, Zagreb, Croatia.
means a plastic document which belongs to Benefit Systems and has an individual number. A MultiSport Card can be issued only to a person who is above 18 years of age and it cannot be transferred to other persons. Every person can be provided with only one MultiSport Card issued in his/her name;
means companies, non-profit organizations, sole traders, etc. purchasing sports and recreational services from Benefit Systems for the former to provide to their employees and other individuals associated with the Client’s activities;
means a sports center/swimming complex/fitness club/tennis court/dancing studio or other similar facility at which sports and/or recreational services available for use through MultiSport are provided. A list of all Sport Facilities and information for the services that can be used at the respective Sport Facilities is published on the website of Benefit Systems https://benefitsystems.hr;
‘User of MultiSport Card’
means a person above the age of 18 having a MultiSport Card issued in his/her name;
means a document issued by the competent governmental, municipal, educational or other authority containing the name, surname and a photograph of the User of MultiSport/MultiSport KIDS Card (e.g. identity card; passport; driving license; student’s card or students’ markbook);
III. General provisions
2. Every User of MultiSport Card is entitled to one visit to one Sport Facility per day during which visit is entitled to use only one MultiSport Activity.
3. MultiSport Cards do not provide the right to a free of charge use of any equipment and/or services of a personal trainer unless explicitly mentioned on the website of Benefit Systems: https://benefitsystems.hr.
4. All MultiSport Cards are property of Benefit Systems and should be returned to Benefit Systems after the reason for their use is terminated, including when their validity term expires, when the agreement with the respective Client is terminated, etc.
5. All Users of MultiSport Cards should follow the rules at the Sport Facilities they visit.
6. All Users of MultiSport Cards are prohibited from using the MultiSport Cards in any other way than obtaining personal access to Sport Facilities, being prohibited inter alia to provide them for use by other persons, to trade with them, to lease them, to give them away as presents, to leave them for storage at the Sport Facilities, etc.
7. The Users of MultiSport Cards cannot make any changes to the design of the MultiSport Cards.
8. Any loss, damage or theft of a MultiSport Card must be notified with the respective Client by the respective User within 24 hours, and the Client must immediately notify Benefit Systems. Any MultiSport Card which has been reported lost and has been later found must be immediately sent to Benefit Systems.
9. Information about the access to MultiSport Activities and about the use of the MultiSport Cards can be obtained at telephone: 0800 222023.
10. The use of any other services in the Sport Facilities not included in the MultiSport Activities should be paid in accordance with the price list of the respective Sport Facility.
IV. Terms of Access to Sport Facilities
11. Upon each visit to a Sport Facility every User of MultiSport Card is obligated to present his/her MultiSport Card, an Identification Document and to check his visit in the electronic card reader in the Sport Facility and/or to sign in the form of visits available at the Facility where this is required.
12. Any User of MultiSport Card can be denied access to Sport Facility if the service they wish to use at that moment is fully occupied.
V. Racquet sports
14. Employees of the Sport Facilities and employees of Benefit Systems are entitled to check the Identification Documents of the Users of MultiSport Cards. In case of discrepancy with the names on the respective MultiSport Card, handing over of the respective misused MultiSport Card can be requested and Benefit Systems is entitled to block the access of the respective User to the respective services. Benefit Systems is entitled to block the respective MultiSport Card also when the person who is actually using the Card at the moment of the check, refuses to present his/her Identification Document.
15. Benefit Systems shall not be held liable for any damages suffered in a Sport Facility by a User of MultiSport Card during his/her use of services through his/her MultiSport Card.
16. The Terms can be amended and/or supplemented by Benefit Systems. The new/amended Terms enter into force as from the 1st date of the month following their publishing on the website of Benefit Systems: https://benefitsystems.hr. Benefit Systems is obligated to publish on its website https://benefitsystems.hr the new/amended Terms until the 15th date of the month preceding the month in which they enter into force. The Clients are entitled to object to the new/amended Terms until the last date of the month in which the Terms have been published on the website by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In case they do not send an objection against the new/amended Terms, they shall be deemed approved by the Client.
17. Any and all disputes that may arise in relation to thе Terms will be referred for resolution to the competent court in Zagreb, Croatia.
MULTISPORT BY THE NUMBERS
1.000+COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS USE OUR SOLUTIONS
2018.ENTERED THE CROATIAN MARKET
20.000+SATISFIED EMPLOYEES USING MULTISPORT CARD